How to Amaze Your Daughter can help parents experience life with open eyes. It has more than 50 truly creative and inspiring projects that will enthuse and enrich girls. There are crafts, science experiments, creative experiences, recipes and easy magic tricks. Each is cheap and easy.
All the amazements use items found in the home. Here are some examples:
- Things To Do Together: Popsicle Stick Dolls; Bubble Candle; Bits 'n' pieces Color Portraits; Mini Origami Dresses; Lace Angel Wings
- Treasures: Miniature Vase Necklace; Forest Fairy House; Paint with Shaving Foam; Snow Globe with a Toy Inside
- Toys: Water Bottle Canoe; Easy-Fold Cardboard House; Tablecloth Teepee; Mermaid Costume with Detachable Tail
- Experiments and Magic: Milk that Paints; Jellyfish in a Bottle; Edible Cracked Eggs; Paper Flower That Magically Opens in Water
- Projects to Eat!: Spaghetti Nests; Bear in a Pancake; Origami Cake; Edible Butterflies; Rubber Egg; Carousel Cake.
How To Amaze Your Daughter is a practical and inspiring resource for all parents, teachers and caregivers.