Find out what makes you tick in 20 psychological quizzes. Written by popular children’s author Alice Harman and illustrated with the bold, geometric artwork of Blok Magnaye, Who Do You Think You Are? takes you on an interactive tour of the history and study of psychology through its most prominent tests.
After a science-based exploration to establish what exactly personality is and the different ways it can be measured, test yourself to discover your personality types and traits, intelligence, creativity, unconscious, and most importantly, whether you are more like a pizza or a salad. Each chapter begins with a discussion based on modern psychology that sorts out the fact and fiction behind the different tests. Find out:
- Which of the four ancient Greek humours is most dominant in your personality (If you’re a great listener and avoid arguments, you might be Phlegmatic.)
- How you prefer to think and learn with the Left Brain–Right Brain Quiz
- How impulsive you are with the Barratt Impulsiveness Test
- How much you enjoy new objects and experiences with the Neophilia Quiz
- How your abstract reasoning skills measure up with the Culture Fair IQ Test (You’ll have a chance to test yourself in a few different areas of intelligence to find out where your strengths lie!)
After taking all these intriguing tests, you might just want to become a psychologist! A section at the back describes the different jobs psychologists do and provides resources for more information on the field.
Have a blast learning more about yourself and the field of psychology with this brightly illustrated quiz book!